Cannabinoid Guide – Hemp is a Sacred Plant
How to start a treatment with oils and more …
Due to the growing awareness of the role of the Holy Plant in maintaining health and the growing number of questions about the use itself, a Guide has been created, which will answer many bothering questions.
In this guide you will learn, among others:
• What are the differences between cannabis and industrial hemp?
• What are phytocannabinoids and what are they?
• Why does the endocannabinoid system play a key role in our body?
• Can hemp products from legal Polish crops be overdosed?
• What is THC and what are its properties?
• How is the extraction most healthy?
• How to use edible hemp oils and start prophylactic treatment in children, adults and animals?
• What are the properties of hemp infusions and herbal mixtures in our offer?
• How is full spectrum different from broad spectrum?
• How does the sacred plant affect pregnancy and fertility?
• What are terpenes and what are their properties?
• What diseases will the Holy Plant help with?
We cordially invite you to listen to the broadcast and purchase the Guide, which will provide the most important information in an accessible, illustrative way
Link to the broadcast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9_TVsdl5pE
Number of page:31